Notre Dame International
Register and prepare for your travel using the tools on Notre Dame International's website. Effective July 1, 2022, all faculty, staff, and graduate students traveling abroad on University-related travel must register their travel in advance and attach their confirmation email to their Concur expense report in order to receive expense report approval and reimbursement.
GeoBlue International Health Insurance
All undergraduate students are required to purchase GeoBlue international health insurance to travel internationally. The group access code for short-term (less than semester-long) Notre Dame projects is GQB-9847. Students applying for grant funding must include the cost of this insurance in the budget included with the application. To estimate, calculate using a cost of $2.50 per day.
Writing & Research
- Center for Undergraduate Scholarly Engagement
- The Writing Center
- Notre Dame Research
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) & Human Subjects Research
- Tax Letter: Grant awardees are encouraged to review this regarding potential tax implications
- Bureau of Consular Affairs: For passports and U.S. citizens traveling overseas.
- The Electronic Embassy: Resource for the foreign embassy community.
- Students Abroad: A website specifically for students traveling overseas from the U.S. Department of State.
- USA Government Official Portal: For U.S. citizens and foreign visitors.
- The U.S. Department of State: Essential information about embassies, transportation, and visas.
- Websites of Foreign Embassies in the United States: Contact an embassy or consulate in preparation for your trip.