Call for Proposals
The Liu Institute for Asia and Asian Studies seeks to fund projects as part of its thematic cluster on “Justice and Asia.”
Proposals can be submitted by Liu faculty fellows, students, groups, etc. Awards of up to $5,000 will be provided.
All proposals should have Asia at their center. Priority is given to proposals that encourage meaningful collaboration between Liu faculty fellows and student(s), that deliver concrete outcomes (publications, events, creative work), and that benefit the visibility of the "Justice and Asia" theme on and beyond campus.
Proposals must include the following:
- A short abstract indicating the scope of the project (≤ 200 words)
- A project proposal that incorporates:
• Clearly defined deliverable(s)
• Significance of the project
• Work plan and timeframe
• Collaborators (local and global)
• Barriers and challenges
• Alignment with the Liu Institute theme of "Justice in Asia"
- Budget (formatted into a spreadsheet); if applicable please indicate other funding sources
For more information about the "Justice and Asia" theme, as well as previously funded projects, see asia.nd.edu/justice
Initial proposals are due: January 24, 2020
Submit proposals here.