Law Review Symposium: Re-Thinking the Law to Ensure the Protection of Religious Minorities
Reflection, the online supplement of the Notre Dame Law Review, will publish six articles on the topic of religious liberty. Each will highlight an example of persecution occurring in a particular region, including Africa, China, Latin America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Please join Reflection for a panel discussion on January 24, 2022.
- Jorge Barrera Rojas, Universidad de Chile; Universidad San Sebastián
- Ana María Celis Brunet, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Mark Hill QC, Notre Dame London Law Program
- Andrea Pin, Universitá di Padova
- Brett Scharffs, Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark Law School
- James Sonne, Stanford Law School
- Nury Turkel, U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom
Diane Desierto, Notre Dame Law School, will moderate.
Co-sponsors: ND Law Religious Liberty Initiative, International & Graduate Programs Office, the Program on Church, State & Society and London Law Program
Originally published at law.nd.edu.